THe Westshore business podcast
The Highlands COVID-19
This page is dedicated to our ongoing series of Podcasts with Mayor Ken Williams to discuss the current COVID-19 crisis and other related topics and challenges facing us.
Covid April 20th 2020
Check back for new episodes
Meet The Hosts
Kelly is a Marketing and Communications specialist with over 20 years experience and the owner of Seriously Creative and digital marketing agency. Kelly is the past chair of the Belmont Senior Secondary Parents Group and currently sits on the board of the WestShore Chamber of Commerce and a former Director Consultant with Business Networking International Canada.
Kelly's expertise includes:
- Social Media and Digital Communications
- Community and Economic Development
- Leadership & Business Development Training
- Small Business Consulting & Strategic Development
John Juricic is a Sales and Business Development professional with 37 years of business, community and political experience. John’s expertise includes:
- I am a huge oriented family person in and amongst all the stuff I've done over the years…married for 38 years, 4 adult children (all in their 30's), 4 grandchildren.
- The best way to characterize my work life is as "serial entrepreneur". I have had many work projects and businesses (see my LinkedIn profile at https://www.linkedin.com/in/
johnjuricic/) over the last 36ish something years including financial services, retail, technology and consulting businesses.
- My core work involvement since the mid-90's has been within Labour Relations, specifically online training & communications. Lately it's been around how to help regional Industry and Manufacturing sectors identify Labour Market gaps and then try to solve them (Harbour Digital Media - http://harbourdigitalmedia.
- Recently I've also added Commercial Realtor with eXp Realty to my resume. I absolutely love helping businesses use property to help build their businesses.